(House) Redcity - In the mid 19th century William Harney held a house valued at £11+ from Sir John Power in the townland of Redcity. (House) Elmvale - Originally an O Hogan home which passed to the O Briens through the marriage of Eleanor O Hogan and Turlough O Brien. There are still buildings extant at the site. The buildings were then valued at £33 and held from Admiral Darby. (House) Nashville/Rosnalee - This house was originally known as Nashville and was the home of the family of that name in the 18th century. It was the residence of Edward Walsh in 1894. In 1944 the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that it was the residence of Mr. Joseph Verscoyle was occupying the house at Glebe, parish of Kilmoremoy, valued at £30. Since 1957 the site has been occupied by the Gleneagle hotel. Later the residence of Lieutenant Colonel George Eyre Massy [son of Hugh]. Financial difficulties led to its sale to Mary Anne Quin in 1866. He held the property from Jonathan Short and the buildings were valued at £20 emily haines james shaw dating. He held the property valued at £40+ from Edward B. This townland is mentioned as Clooshire, in 1906, when George Ormsby Gore was the owner of the property but there is no valuation given for buildings at that time.
The building is still extant though not apparently in use. In 1841 the Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as Moat Field, a good dwelling house the residence of Miss Clarke. By the time of Griffith s Valuation the house was valued at £1. It was offered for sale in the Land Judges Court in 1883 when it was described as a comfortable dwelling house, suitable for a gentleman s family. (House) Ballynilard Cottage - In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Ballynilard Cottage as the residence of Robert Smithwick, pleasantly situated and in good repair. By 1837 it had passed to his nephew Edmond Odell who had assumed the name Westropp. (House) Bettyville - Occupied by John Lee in 1814 and held by his son William Norris Lee in fee at the time of Griffith s Valuation and valued at £11+. Weir writes that the original house was demolished and that the house now standing which was occupied by the Walshes, agents to the Macnamaras, was uninhabited. The buildings were valued at £40 in 1906. This house appears to have remained in Creagh Barry possession until the 20th century. (House) River View - A mid 19th century house, marked on the first Ordnance Survey map. (House) Netley House - The home of Henry William Knox, fourth son of Francis Knox of Rappa, occupied by Richard Burke at the time of Griffith s Valuation when the house was valued at £30. Menlo Castle was occupied by Thomas Blake at the time of Griffith s Valuation when it was valued at £30. In 1814 Errit is recorded as the residence of John Barlow.
It is not shown on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890 and is no longer extant. This may be the house, built after the 1st Ordnance survey and labelled on the 25-inch map of the 1890s as Ballycar House emily haines james shaw dating. Patrick Sheehy was leasing this property from the representatives of Henry Galway at the time of Griffith s Valuation, when it was valued at £10.. However by the time of Griffith s Valuation Henry Sparling was occupying a steward s house, which he held from Lord Norbury. Named as Ross Lodge on the first edition Ordnance Survey Map the house seems to gone by the time of the 25-inch map in the 1890s. (House) Easton House - In 1851 Jane Smyth was leasing this property from the Bishop of Cork s estate when it was valued at £13 15s. In 1837 Lewis records Willsgrove as the seat of W. The site now appears to be occupied by a building known as Farmlea. Held by the Honourable William Henry White Hedges in fee at the time of Griffith s Valuation, when the buildings were valued at £80. (House) Mayfield (Kinsalebeg) - In 1851 Thomas P. There is still a house at this site though it may have been altered. In 1906 Drumsillagh was owned by the representatives of William A. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage dates the present Peppardstown house from circa 1870. Smith, writing in 1774, mentions the house as an elegent seat belonging to Thomas Christmas, formerly a Dobbyn castle.